Wednesday 1 August 2012

Everything I do... I do it for shoe


A shoe full of Whiskey – dreams do come true

Fashion fans will likely have already heard of the wonderful Nelly.com – the new online brand giving Asos a run for their money. Nelly is already the number one online retailer in the Nordic region and has been making waves in the UK since April this year.

I was lucky enough to attend a Nelly event at Whiskey Mist where these wonderful people were giving us free shoes. Oh yes you heard me Free shoes! I think we can all agree from childhood memories Cinderella proved a shoe really can change your life so check out some of these amazing Nelly creations. My two favourites are here: 

These Forget your boyfriend Red shoes..


 I love these - red always makes me feel confident. Come on its the colour of sexuality, fire, and passion. Plus with the studded back - I'm seriously not to be messed with in these babies.
Grab yours here 

I also loved these blue pumps.


What better way to brighten up an outfit than a lovely pair of shoes. Easy to wear in the office or for cocktails.


Once my pair arrive I will be posting an update picture – we were told it should be around 6 weeks – not that I have a calendar counting down the days….

The Event was held at the wonderful Whiskey Mist. Well worth a visit if you haven’t been I’ve never had a bad night here.
The people
It was a great vibe with loads of excited fashionistas lusting over the shoes. There was dancing in the VIP room and around the shoes. The wonderful Leroy Dawkins from Diary of a Clotheshorse also made an appearance

Food and Drinks
We were provided generous amounts of vodka and cranberry juice throughout the night which helped us to remain dancing happily for hours

Blonde moment
Forgetting to collect the goody bag when leaving was a little … erm … oh yeah stupid!!! I blame the vodka!


How to find

No comments:

Post a Comment