Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lacoste - the way a party should be

Isn't it always the way the nights where you aren't sure what to expect end up being the best? Well for me that was the case with the launch of the new Lacoste flagship store in Knightsbridge.

I have to confess I always thought of Lacoste as being a little sporty for my taste. Yes it is still takes inspiration from sports but these adorable jersey dresses could be worn on pretty much and occasion. The menswear rugby inspired collection was great fun. 

I would highly recommend visiting the new store or checking them out online. I know where I am spending my next paycheck.


The people

The party itself was a star studded affair with Will.i.am, Eliza Doolittle and various Made in Chelsea cast members. 



Food and Drinks
There was a selection of cocktails inspired by the new Lacoste fragrances. I only tried one of the perfumes but they were gorgeous - perfect for something fresh for the daytime. The cocktails were sweet with a definite kick to them. I managed to sample all three before they ran out although my head was not thanking me in the morning. They also cooked up delicious orange or lemon filled crepes. After eating three I decided I needed to be forcibly removed! There was also a yummy selection of pick and mix - I left with a handful of lollipops to share around

Extra Entertainment
There was a band playing and a photo booth to capture the occasion. There was also a contender to knock Butter Knox the fashion dog off his perch as George the dog was adored by staff and fashionistas alike.
 
Blonde moment
Despite all the celebrities and the paparazzi outside I didn't manage to spot a single famous face - somewhat embarrassing!

How to find
52 Brompton Road, London SW3 1BW.
Tel 020 7225 2851

No comments:

Post a Comment