Sunday 22 July 2012

Podblast - pick me ups and pedicures


It's another Sunday and another hangover fashion podblast



If I could buy one item of clothing this week...
It would have to be these shoes from Dune







1 - The sun has come out and my new pedicure needs to be on show otherwise I wasted money and that's just wrong....
2 - How cute are the colours? I love the combination of the spots and floral design and you could wear these shoes so many ways. Summer weddings or even to add a bit of glamour to a casual shorts and t shirt combination. Technically these are so versatile my wardrobe needs them to work... (The day flimsy excuses to shop were invented)
3 - High heels make your legs look skinny - fact! 
4 - Shoes make the world go round!


Get them here 


If I could take back one blonde moment...
Hmmm falling off the bus would be a nice one to take away. Also how incredibly late and scatty I have been all week would also be nice. However, this weeks top tomato face turner has to be inadvertently calling my male boss sweetie. Yeah - you could have fried an egg on my face!


Song of the week
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
I am obsessed with playing and singing this song. My office is fed up of me!


Cosmetics and aesthetics
This week I have been literally partying like a crazy person and my skin officially hates me. However, I have found a salvation in Artistry Creme Luxury Eye. Looking fresh faced on three hours sleep = win! Seriously good stuff. I am also loving a bit of red lippy right now. My favourite is Rimmel London Kate Moss Collection


Quote of the week
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.
-W.C. Fields

This just amused me!


Hungry Pod time
Covent Garden Wild Food Cafe is lovely. If you are around try one of their smoothies - healthy and totally yummy.


Enjoy your Sunday all x

No comments:

Post a Comment