Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday podblast sunnies and skincare

Bringing some light relief after a night partying

Welcome to the latest Sunday podblast making your hangover feel better in seconds – guaranteed!*

*I was lying there is no guarantee or physical proof of this it is entirely made up - sorry

If I could buy one thing this week...
I have to start by saying look at the weather. It’s been scorching sun and an excuse to get my summer wardrobe out and dust off the cobwebs. But every girl needs a new pair of sunglasses in good weather – if that’s not a law well it should be. Stilepod for PM?


I love these glasses they are just fun! Plus with all the bright colours on offer a littler frivolity in fashion makes me smile.

So four flimsy excuses to splurging this week include:
1 – They are reduced! I mean who doesn’t love a bargain right?
2 – Think of the money you could save on mascara... yes I heard it
3 – They are not only adorable but also good for you with UV protection absorbing the suns harmful rays. Yes these glasses wil improve your health
4 – Fun – I mean there are so many sunglasses with boring designs and shapes and Tatty Devine have put a little fun into them. What’s not to love? Besides If I know one thing from TV and magazine advertising we girls are forever being told to exaggerate our lashes
Find here 

If I could buy one thing this week part two...
Yes I admit it – I officially have no will power but I love playsuits and am totally besotted by this Topshop creation. 




Reasons I need this playsuit:
1 – Please imagine this as a high pitched girlie squeal for full effect…”It’s so cute with dogs and it’s pink!” Yes I am that shallow
2 – Well I have to have something to wear with my new sunglasses
3 – A playsuit will never forget to text you or flirt with your friends…
3 – The size 8 version fits me! Yay to vanity sizing!
Grab yours here

If I could take back one blonde moment...
It’s summer I like skirts. It’s summer I like thongs. Always always check your skirt is not tucked into your thong when walking down Oxford street... The shame the shame….


Song of the week
I admit it – I am a massive trance fan. If ever you listen to one song try this one – its just beautiful. Tears from the Moon Tiesto
 

Cosmetics and aesthetics
Sunday sluggishness can only be helped with a combination of these. I have become addicted to Moroccan oil for my hair by Holland and Barrett. I am very bad to my poor hair bleaching it so this is massively needed restoring softness.

I also swear by Trilogy Face care vital moisturising cream. Just leaves my skin glowing and feeling wonderful even after only two hours sleep.

Quote of the week
"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty." Imelda Marcos proving you can never have enough shoes. FACT

I know this great little place
With the lovely weather I paid a visit to Coq D’Argent. Cocktails good, outside seating good, cheese platter amazing. If you are in the city drop by and spend an evening here.



No comments:

Post a Comment